Atelier-apartment (1 bedroom) of 150 m2 (ideal for artists) comes available this summer. The duration is flexible from 1 month up until 3 years or more! (Registration possible.)
It's located in an old linen factory in a private, calm alley in the city center of Ghent. It feels like the countryside even though you're surrounded by the buzzling city with its cafés, restaurants etc. There are two options: short term (furnished) or long term (date to be agreed on).
The monthly price for the whole place is 1400 eur. Earliest move-in date is June and duration is flexible according to your needs, but can be an official, stable long terms contract.
The place consists of the following:
- Very cozy (sunny all day) apartment (apprx 50 m2) with big living room
- big bedroom, high ceilings and view on trees.
- ensuite bathroom with tub
- separate toilet
- small kitchen with dishwasher, oven and gas-stove
- Huge art studio with (grey concrete floor) of approximately 100 m2, consisting of one huge room with very high ceilings, one seperate office space with mezzanine, and a balcony.
- Small but very sunny balcony with 2 chairs (calm view on trees)
If you're interested, then please send a message with your desired move-in (and move-out) date, and a description of who you are and how you want to use the apartment. It's a bit of a gem, and we want to make sure to find a good match. While it's ideal for artists, it can of course also be suitable for others that want a huge atelier apartment.